Safe Deck Hybrid System
Quick & easy to install freestanding Safety Decking System
Enables a mix of steel & plastic legs to be used
tested to load Class 4 to BS EN 12811-1
Fast, reliable nationwide delivery
Strong, Stable, Versatile Free Standing Safety Platform
The G&M platform hybrid connector has been designed to allow the standard G&M Safe Deck system to be used with industry standard 48.3mm steel tube and fitting scaffolding or key clamp fittings – with G&M’s market leading Safe Deck panels fitting on top as the working platform.
The fast, safe and innovative G&M Safe Deck Hybrid system is one of the first systems of its kind to be brought to the UK construction sector – offering maximum versatility, ease of use and productivity on-site.
Innovative Design Features
Developed by The G&M Group, this next generation working platform system boasts:
- Fully compatible with existing G&M Safe Deck base/head units
- Fully compatible with scaffold jacks or base plates
- Enables a wide variety of bay configurations to suit project size & requirement
- Dovetails with existing scaffold temporary works, safely and compliantly
G&M Hybrid System Benefits
- Highly cost-effective working platform system
- Easy and quick to install, efficient to use.
- Rigorously tested & reliable
- Quick and simple superior protection of site personnel working at height
- Available for nationwide hire or purchase from the UK-wide G&M Group depots.
Supplied by Trusted Experts
- Expertly designed, supplied and supported by G&M Safe Deck – established and trusted market leader in working at height protection systems.
- Full supply and installation service available across the UK
- Hire and sale only options are also available