The market-leading safety Decking that exceeds current safety standards
G&M Safe Deck is a lightweight safety platform that has been widely used within the industry since 2011. With its unique design, this safety platform has been tested to all three industry standards:
BS5973:1993, BSEN12811-1: 2003 and ACR (M) 001:2005.
Market Leaders in Safety Decking
Why Choose Us
Using G&M Safe Deck, we are able to provide you with a versatile, cost effective and reliable fall protection system that functions as both a fall arrest system and safety working platform.
G&M Safe Deck safety platform has undergone stringent testing and can be loaded to 2.0 kN/m². It is the only lightweight safety platform on the market that allows a specialist scaffold system to be built through it whilst in situ and can also be made free standing.
Benefits of G&M Safe Deck safety platform
- Available in a range of sizes and 4 leg heights
- Telescopic legs ranging from 1.5 meter to 2 meters
- Quick and easy installation
- Non-slip surface
- Bright orange colour for improved visibility
- Feed to locking pins to provide a total locking system
- Suitable for all roof truss work
- Full supply and installation service available across the UK
- Unique company branding when purchased
- Hire only options also available
All our safety deck installations are carried out by our highly trained and professional erectors who hold their FASET CSCS decking installers card. Find an installer near you…
For Sales & Support, call 01606 834 630